- We do not share any personal information we collect on you with any other organisations or individuals.
- We keep all information you provide to us completely confidential, no matter how or why you provide it. Only those employees and contractors we specifically employ with relevant business duties may access personal information and only to perform their duties. They are strictly prohibited from any other use.
- No personal information will be provided to any third party, except for in the unusual event that we are required to do so by law.
- Your personal data will be stored until you tell us otherwise.
- In case you would like to exercise any of your GDPR related rights (the right to access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing and right to data portability) please contact us via email or contact us form that can be found on contact us page.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
We will post any changes to this policy on our website. Those changes will then apply to any future use by you of our website.